HP25R V2.0 features 3 individual LED's enabling the headlamp to cover a range of outdoor and indoor applications from sporting to trade use.
Main and flood/red beams feature their own independent switches and can be used individually or combined to provide the perfect lighting for any task.
The rear mounted battery pack is connected by a strong, light weight braided cable with anti- stress S curve fitting in the headband, and gives the headlamp great balance for comfortable wear. A modern USB-C type socket is fitted (charging cable supplied) to charge the included 21700 battery in just 4 hours using your 2A mobile phone charger or similar.
The main 1600 lumen LED and reflector provide a balanced combination of far reaching spot and area spill light, lighting near and far. Safe illumination for a multitude of tasks. The light offers 5 output levels from 50 to 1600 lumens and punches out to an impressive 290 meters at maximum output.
* Eco - 50 lumens (56 hours non dimming output) - 59m beam
* Low - 150 lumens (24 hours non dimming output) - 83m beam
* Med - 400 lumens (8 hours non dimming output) - 140m beam
* High - 1000 lumens max - 228m beam -10 minutes constant output at 1000 lumens! (output will dim to 450 lm after 10 minutes to prevent overheating. High output can be re activated once the headlamp cools. Continuous (non stop) run time is 7 hours.
* Turbo - 1600 lumens max - 290m beam - 10 minutes constant output at 1700 lumens! (output will dim to 450 lm after 10 minutes to prevent overheating). Turbo output can be re activated once the headlamp cools. Continuous - non stop run time is 6 hours.
Pure flood beam with no distracting hard edges:
The HP25R V2's pure flood beam offers 3 output levels from 5 to 400 lumens. From low level night reading to a smooth, powerful close in working beam with no hot spot, the flood light has you covered. Run times vary from a powerful 8 hours working light, to a huge 16.6 days, great for low level lighting and emergency situations.
* Low - 5 lumens (400 hours non dimming output) - 8m beam
* Med - 150 lumens (24 hours non dimming output) - 30m beam
* High - 400 lumens (8 hours non dimming output) - 50m beam
Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp other features:
* Rear mounted battery pack provides big battery capacity and great balance
* LED battery level / charging indicator
* Can use an 18650 battery (ALF-18 battery adapter sold seperately)
* Perforated, breathable comfort headband
* Reflective strips on headband and battery box rear for added visibility
* 2m impact tested for durability
* 60 degree tilt mechanism for ideal beam alignment
* Dual lock out (electronic and plastic cover) to prevent accidental activation during transport
* IP66 weather proof for all outdoor conditions
* Wide operating temperature of -35 to + 45 Deg C
* 4 x Helmet attachment hooks supplied