Wear as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, cap, scarf, hairband, snood, balaclava, face mask, foulard or as a cover for the eyes in intense bright lights.
A recycled UV head and neck protection piece for babies that can be worn in several different ways.
CoolNet UV+ fabric: 95% recycled, light and comfortable!Made for the sun: UPF 50 protection & ultimate sweat managementTotally seamless, maximum comfort.
Buff's Coolnet UV+ offers multifunctional headwear and lightweight sun protection. It's the original Buff that's a bit more environmentally conscious. Made of 95% recycled microfiber from water bottles, it offers UPF 50+ sun protection, Polygiene odor control and is super stretchy, a necessity for any warmer climate adventure!
The Buff CoolNet® UV+ Headband Slim is a narrower version of the BUFF® Coolnet UV+ Headband for keeping your hair out of your face when on the trail. So it's breathable and comfortable and gives great sweat management. Using 95% recycled polyester microfibre and with UPF 50+ sun protection while delivering 4-way stretch and seamless design comfort for the perfect fit.
The Coolnet UV+ Insect Shield Buff offers high UV protection from the sun and revolutionary Insect Shield® technology which keeps insects away. Whilst also providing a cooling effect to keep you from overheating in hot weather. It's made from 95% recycled polyester microfibre with the remaining 5% being elastane for stretch. It's perfect to enjoy outdoor activities in open-air environments without worrying about the sun or the annoying insects.
The Buff Coolnet UV+ Junior offers high UV protection from the sun whilst providing a cooling effect to keep you from overheating in hot weather. It's made from 95% recycled polyester microfibre with the remaining 5% being elastane for stretch.
If you are a member of an outdoor or watersports group and have a discount code, please enter it in the box below.
Click here for more information on discount codes
Established in 1977